Can We Help You?
The truth is, “sometimes yes and sometimes no.” Integrity and trust are the cornerstones of every client relationship. We work with business CEOs and non-profit Executive Directors, as well as your core leadership teams. We also work with your emerging leaders and the key teams you rely on.
When people are unified and inspired, anything is possible. When you are at your best, you bring the best out of others. Our work is to assist you create a culture of open, honest, and respectful communication that provides you with your best opportunity to create a cooperative advantage. Financial success follows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does LionHeart provide leadership training in a group setting?
- You are committed to exploring your own strengths and blind-spots and doing the necessary work to accentuate the positive leadership qualities in your heart
- You are willing to ask coaching questions and authentically consider new approaches and enhancements to your leadership style in front of the other participants
- You would like to have each member share their learning and goals from the Barrett Values Centre Leadership Values Assessment process that allows each person to see the matches and disrepencies between their own view of their values and those their colleagues observe them making their decisions from every day
- You believe it is unprofessional or potentially counterproductive to authentically acknowledge your uncertainties in the pursuit of excellence
Does LionHeart provide one on one executive coaching?
- You are willing to explore both your leadership strengths and blind-spots in a private setting that assists you bring the best out of yourself.
- You want to bring the best out of others and are willing to alter your own approach to achieve a more collaborative relationship
- You are committed to improving results while eliminating the compromises and stress in your approach to leadership and team dynamics
- You want to improve your alignment between your own espoused values and the values and behaviors your colleagues observe with a Leadership Values Assessment
- You want us to help others improve their behavior or performance without exploring how your own efforts can improve your outcome with these people
- You believe your coach needs an in depth understanding of your technical expertise or industry to be effective
Does LionHeart provide team development?
- Your team’s performance is struggling with conflict, unaddressed concerns, lack of alignment, or lack of accountability
- Your team has a huge goal or initiative to achieve and does not know how to pursue it
- Your team desires to improve its performance by developing better communication and/or leadership competencies
- You have a high performing team that is open to change and merely needs additional technical expertise and/or clear direction to be successful
Does LionHeart provide strategic planning assistance?
- The need for improved trust and collaboration is just as important as the strategic initiatives and objectives that come out of the process
- Your team already has a sufficient understanding of your market, your organization’s competitive advantage, and future industry trends; and you need a high level review of mission, vision, values, and alignment regarding your strategic initiatives
- You want to integrate a strong support structure for successfully implementing your plan once you have arrived at your key strategic initiatives and measurable objectives
- You need an in depth understanding of your market, industry trends, competitors, and the specific value drivers your organization needs to optimize to be successful
Does LionHeart provide assistance with strategic partnering?
- You need assistance designing a process that ensures you make wise decisions in the partners you choose to do business with
- You want to ensure you build an unusually strong foundation of trust that will assist you weather the unanticipated breakdowns that will likely occur
- You want a neutral facilitator to address conflicts or breakdowns in an existing relationship with a strategic partner
- Resolving your primary partnering issues requires in depth technical expertise that is beyond a general level of business acumen
Does LionHeart provide sales training and sales management assistance?
- Your people need to overcome their internal hesitation due to fear of failure, prior disappointments, and/or inexperience
- Your people need to develop a more listening-dependent conversational approach that is perfectly aligned to a pure, straightforward service ethic, as opposed to being “too pushy” or “too easygoing”
- You need a stronger accountability system that is built on inspiration, as opposed to coercion or top down quotas
- Your people are already polished salespeople in need of more technical expertise
Does LionHeart provide process improvement assistance?
- Your workflow is people and accountability dependent
- Your workflow is technology dependent
Does LionHeart provide assistance with human resource concerns, hiring and firing?
- You are attempting to assist a high performer learn to collaborate with and bring the best out of others, as opposed to being viewed as “hard to work with”
- You are attempting to assess if a potential hire or key performer is capable of fitting in to your culture or recover their passion for their work
- You need to make difficult decisions to reassign or remove key people to benefit the overall performance of your team
- You need to design and implement a broad system of best practices across a large organization
Does LionHeart provide assistance with succession planning?
- You want to assess your personal and organizational readiness and what will be required for a successful transition
- You are concerned about possible acceptance and eventual alignment of the entire organization with the incoming leaders
- You want to use the transition to improve your culture and organizational performance
- You need legal and financial analysis and advice to ensure that your personal financial goals are met without disrupting the ongoing financial needs of the organization
The best way to find out if we are a good fit is to start a dialogue about your needs and the grey areas where it is not totally clear who will be most helpful to you. Our success depends on your complete satisfaction with our work and who we refer you to. Whenever possible, we will refer you to people we totally trust.